Andreas Bork
-Andreas a special person because he has a good humour, and is a good friend to me. I like to play video games with him or just chat. We're getting married next week.
-We can argue over an assignment if one of us think the other person is wrong. But otherwise we usually are good friends.
-We met at a curling meeting and I raged at him because he didn't sweep fast enough. After that we laughed and thought it was ridiculous getting mad over that, so afterwards we got friends.
-Our best experience together is probably, when him, Oj and me were making our project assignment at Andreas' house. It was really fun and we laughed a lot together.
-Well not really but we can have small arguments about really nothing but it's not like a crisis.
-I love him because we're having a bromance.

-Andreas a special person because he has a good humour, and is a good friend to me. I like to play video games with him or just chat. We're getting married next week.
-We can argue over an assignment if one of us think the other person is wrong. But otherwise we usually are good friends.
-We met at a curling meeting and I raged at him because he didn't sweep fast enough. After that we laughed and thought it was ridiculous getting mad over that, so afterwards we got friends.
-Our best experience together is probably, when him, Oj and me were making our project assignment at Andreas' house. It was really fun and we laughed a lot together.
-Well not really but we can have small arguments about really nothing but it's not like a crisis.
-I love him because we're having a bromance.
Super indlæg med god humor og selvironi!
SvarSletRet:
Andreas is a special person because he has a good sense of humour...
one of us think...
small arguments about...