Dear Agony Aunt,
I am a 11-year-od boy who live with my mother and I have a big problem. I hope that you can help me and give me a piece of advice.
My mom is an alcoholic and I get scared when she drinks, so i told her to stop and i thought she did. Later I realized that she had been drinking in secret and i got mad at her, because she was a liar and I thought I could trust her. When she has been drinking it's very predictable because you can see that see have a hang-over. I am getting mad and anxious when she has been drinking because i don't know what she could do.
Everytime i try and talk to her she never listens and i think it's because she is drinking. She has a responsibility to take care of me and i don't think she is capable of taking care of me then she is intoxicated by all the alchohol she is drinking.
Thank you in advance,
Trevor
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar